At Blue Wolf, we specialise in team building activities for groups of 30 to 300 people, and especially activities that focus on creativity and problem solving. We realise this doesn’t cover every need, so here is a list of ideas and suppliers who may be able to fill the gaps. Please do contact us though, if you want to talk about our own team building activities. We would love to help you if we can!
Zaragoza, located in northeastern Spain, is a charming and historic city with a rich cultural heritage. As a tourist, there are many things to see and do in Zaragoza.
One of the city’s most iconic landmarks is the Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar, a stunning baroque church that attracts thousands of visitors each year. Another popular attraction is the Aljaferia Palace, a magnificent Moorish fortress that has been beautifully restored and now serves as the seat of the Aragonese parliament.
Zaragoza is also known for its delicious food and wine, with a variety of traditional Spanish dishes and local specialties to try. The city’s tapas bars and restaurants offer a range of options, from fresh seafood to hearty stews and grilled meats, all served alongside local wines and spirits.
In addition to its cultural and culinary offerings, Zaragoza is home to a number of museums and galleries, showcasing everything from contemporary art to ancient Roman artifacts. The city also hosts a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Fiestas del Pilar, a week-long celebration honoring the city’s patron saint. Overall, Zaragoza is a fantastic destination for anyone interested in history, culture, food, and wine.
Here are 10 ideas for team building events in Zaragoza, Spain:
- Wine Tasting Tour – Zaragoza is located in one of Spain’s most famous wine regions, and a wine tasting tour can be a fun and educational way to bond with colleagues. Check out Bodegas Care, a winery that offers tours and tastings.
- Cooking Class – Take a cooking class together to learn how to prepare traditional Spanish dishes. Check out Azafrán Cooking School, which offers classes in Spanish cuisine.
- Scavenger Hunt – Split into teams and explore the city with a scavenger hunt. The company Go Team offers customizable scavenger hunts in Zaragoza.
- Paintball – For a more active team building activity, consider a game of paintball. The company Zaragoza Aventura offers paintball sessions.
- Escape Room – Put your problem-solving skills to the test with an escape room experience. Check out Enigma Exprés, which offers several different themed rooms.
- Archery – Try your hand at archery at the Archery School of Zaragoza. This activity can be a great way to build focus and teamwork skills.
- River Rafting – Take a day trip to the nearby Pyrenees Mountains for a thrilling river rafting adventure. The company Huesca La Magia offers guided tours.
- Orienteering – Orienteering is a fun and challenging activity that involves using a map and compass to navigate a course. The company Los Cachorros offers orienteering events in Zaragoza.
- Sports Tournament – Organize a friendly sports tournament, such as a soccer or basketball game, to encourage teamwork and healthy competition.
- Team Building Workshop – Hire a professional team building company, such as BetterTeams or Team Building Zaragoza, to lead a customized workshop or activity that specifically addresses your team’s needs and goals.