At Blue Wolf, we specialise in team building activities for groups of 30 to 300 people, and especially activities that focus on creativity and problem solving. We realise this doesn’t cover every need, so here is a list of ideas and suppliers who may be able to fill the gaps. Please do contact us though, if you want to talk about our own team building activities. We would love to help you if we can!
Toledo is a historic city located in central Spain, about an hour’s drive south of Madrid. It’s known for its rich cultural heritage and stunning architecture that reflects its multicultural past. The city is perched on a hilltop, surrounded by the Tagus River, which provides an awe-inspiring panoramic view of the city.
Toledo has a rich history that dates back to the Roman Empire, and it’s been inhabited by many different cultures throughout the years. Its unique blend of Christian, Muslim, and Jewish cultures has left an indelible mark on the city’s architecture, art, and cuisine.
As a tourist, there are plenty of things to see and do in Toledo. The city is home to numerous historic buildings, museums, and monuments, including the Alcazar of Toledo, the Cathedral of Toledo, and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. The winding streets and alleys of the city are perfect for exploring on foot, and you’ll find plenty of shops, restaurants, and cafes along the way.
Toledo is also known for its traditional handicrafts, such as Damascene metalwork and swords, which you can see being made in many of the city’s workshops. You can also try some of Toledo’s famous gastronomy, which includes dishes like roast lamb, marzipan, and Manchego cheese.
Here are 10 ideas for team building events in Toledo, Spain:
- A culinary challenge – A cooking competition where teams have to prepare traditional Spanish dishes using local ingredients. This activity can be arranged with the help of local cooking schools or chefs. Check out Escuela de Cocina Pepekitchen for more information.
- A scavenger hunt – Teams are given a list of tasks to complete, including finding landmarks and solving puzzles. This can be a fun way to explore the city and learn about its history. Check out Toledo Experience for more information.
- An art workshop – Teams can participate in a painting or pottery workshop led by a local artist. This is a great way to unleash creativity and develop new skills. Check out La Cruz Blanca for more information.
- A bike tour – Explore the city on a guided bike tour, visiting historic sites and enjoying beautiful views. Check out Bike Tour Toledo for more information.
- A wine tasting – Toledo is known for its excellent wines, and a wine tasting event can be a great way to learn about the local varieties and have fun at the same time. Check out Bodega La Mancha for more information.
- A medieval tournament – Teams can compete in a medieval tournament, complete with archery, jousting, and sword fighting. Check out El Quinto Molino for more information.
- A hot air balloon ride – Take to the skies for a breathtaking view of Toledo and the surrounding countryside. Check out Globos Boreal for more information.
- A flamenco dance lesson – Learn the passionate art of flamenco dancing with a professional instructor. Check out Toledo Flamenco School for more information.
- A team building game – Work together to solve puzzles and escape a themed room in this fun and challenging activity. Check out The Rombo Code for more information.
- A kayaking trip – Explore the Tagus River by kayak, enjoying the peaceful scenery and bonding as a team. Check out Kayak en Toledo for more information.