At Blue Wolf, we specialise in team building activities for groups of 30 to 300 people, and especially activities that focus on creativity and problem solving. We realise this doesn’t cover every need, so here is a list of ideas and suppliers who may be able to fill the gaps. Please do contact us though, if you want to talk about our own team building activities. We would love to help you if we can!
Salamanca is a beautiful city located in western Spain, known for its stunning architecture, vibrant nightlife, and rich history. As a tourist, you’ll find plenty to explore here, from ancient Roman ruins to impressive Gothic cathedrals.
One of the most iconic landmarks of Salamanca is the Plaza Mayor, a stunning public square that’s considered one of the most beautiful in all of Spain. Here, you can stroll around, enjoy some tapas and drinks, and soak up the lively atmosphere.
The city is also home to two magnificent cathedrals: the Old Cathedral, built in the 12th century in Romanesque style, and the New Cathedral, a 16th-century masterpiece in Gothic style. Both are must-sees for architecture lovers.
Salamanca is also famous for its university, which dates back to the 13th century and is one of the oldest in Europe. Its impressive buildings and beautiful courtyards make for a fascinating visit.
For those interested in history, the Convento de San Esteban is a must-visit. This 16th-century Dominican monastery is home to beautiful frescoes, sculptures, and an impressive cloister.
Finally, Salamanca’s nightlife is legendary, with plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a quiet tapas bar or a lively club, Salamanca has something for everyone.
Here are ten ideas for team building events in Salamanca, Spain:
- Cooking class – Take a cooking class together where you can learn how to prepare some of Spain’s most iconic dishes like paella or tortilla de patatas. Salamanca has a variety of cooking schools, such as A Punto, where you can learn from professional chefs.
- Escape room – Work together to solve puzzles and clues to escape a locked room. Salamanca has several escape rooms, such as Escape Quest Salamanca, that offer a fun and challenging team-building activity.
- Wine tasting – Explore the local wine scene and learn about the different varieties and production techniques. You can visit a nearby vineyard, such as Bodegas Monte La Reina, for a guided tour and tasting.
- Treasure hunt – Plan a scavenger hunt around the city that requires teamwork and collaboration to solve clues and find hidden objects. The Salamanca tourism office offers a guided treasure hunt experience.
- Flamenco dance class – Take a traditional flamenco dance class together to learn the art of this passionate and expressive dance. Flamenco Salamanca offers private dance lessons for groups.
- Canoeing – Rent a canoe and explore the tranquil waters of the Tormes River. You can rent canoes from Canoeing Salamanca.
- Team building games – Participate in a variety of outdoor games and challenges designed to promote teamwork and communication. Ocioaventura Cerro Gordo offers a range of team-building activities, such as archery and zip lining.
- Paintball – Unleash some friendly competition by participating in a paintball game. Campo de Paintball Salamanca offers a range of game scenarios and equipment rental.
- Horseback riding – Take a guided horseback ride through the beautiful Salamanca countryside. Salamanca Aventura offers guided horseback tours for groups.
- Tapas tour – Explore the city’s culinary scene by going on a guided tapas tour, where you can sample a variety of delicious dishes and drinks while bonding with your team. Salamanca Food Tours offers private tapas tours for groups.