At Blue Wolf, we specialise in team building activities for groups of 30 to 300 people, and especially activities that focus on creativity and problem solving. We realise this doesn’t cover every need, so here is a list of ideas and suppliers who may be able to fill the gaps. Please do contact us though, if you want to talk about our own team building activities. We would love to help you if we can!
Madrid is the vibrant capital city of Spain and a popular destination for tourists from all over the world. The city offers a unique blend of history, culture, and modernity, making it a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Spain.
One of the most iconic landmarks in Madrid is the Royal Palace, which is the largest royal palace in Europe. Other popular attractions include the Prado Museum, which houses an impressive collection of European art, and the Retiro Park, a beautiful park in the heart of the city.
Madrid is also known for its vibrant nightlife, with countless bars, clubs, and restaurants that stay open late into the night. The city is famous for its tapas, and visitors can enjoy a variety of delicious dishes and drinks at the many tapas bars scattered throughout the city.
Finally, Madrid is also home to several important festivals and events throughout the year, including the famous San Isidro festival, which takes place in May and celebrates the patron saint of Madrid with music, dancing, and traditional food and drink.
Here are ten specific team building activities that could be organized in Madrid:
- Madrid Segway Tour – An interactive and fun way for teams to explore the city’s top attractions while building bonds and teamwork.
- Wine Tasting at Bodega de los Secretos – Teams can participate in a wine tasting experience at this hidden underground wine cellar in Madrid, learning about the different wines and enjoying a fun activity together.
- Cooking Workshop at Kitchen Club Madrid – Teams can bond over a cooking workshop, learning how to prepare traditional Spanish dishes and enjoying the fruits of their labor together.
- Escape Room at The X-Door Madrid – An immersive and challenging escape room experience that requires teamwork and communication skills to solve the puzzles and escape within the time limit.
- Treasure Hunt at the Prado Museum – A fun and interactive way for teams to explore one of Madrid’s most famous attractions while working together to solve clues and complete challenges.
- Flamenco Workshop at Cardamomo – A cultural and creative team building activity where teams can learn how to dance flamenco and enjoy a traditional Spanish experience.
- Team Building Games at Ciudad Grupo Santander – An adventure park that offers a variety of team building activities, such as zip lining, obstacle courses, and more.
- Creative Workshop at La Casa Encendida – A space that offers creative workshops that can inspire and foster teamwork, such as a photography or painting workshop.
- Multi-Sport Adventure at Madrid Rio – An outdoor adventure that includes kayaking, cycling, and running, where teams can bond and build a competitive spirit.
- Gastronomic Challenge at Mercado de San Miguel – A team building activity where teams can compete in a cooking challenge, using ingredients sourced from the iconic Mercado de San Miguel.