At Blue Wolf, we specialise in team building activities for groups of 30 to 300 people, and especially activities that focus on creativity and problem solving. We realise this doesn’t cover every need, so here is a list of ideas and suppliers who may be able to fill the gaps. Please do contact us though, if you want to talk about our own team building activities. We would love to help you if we can!
Ibiza is a beautiful island located in the Mediterranean Sea, off the eastern coast of Spain. Known for its stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant nightlife, Ibiza has become a popular tourist destination for people from all over the world.
The island is home to some of the most famous nightclubs in the world, attracting world-renowned DJs and party-goers alike. However, there is much more to Ibiza than just its nightlife. The island is also home to charming old towns, beautiful architecture, and breathtaking natural scenery.
Visitors can spend their days lounging on one of the island’s many beautiful beaches, exploring the winding streets of Ibiza Town, or taking a boat trip to discover hidden coves and secluded beaches.
For those looking for an authentic Spanish experience, the island is home to a range of traditional restaurants and cafes, serving up delicious local cuisine. Visitors can also explore the island’s history by visiting the many historical sites, such as the Dalt Vila, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Here are ten ideas for team building events in Ibiza, along with some relevant links:
- Beach Olympics – Split your team into groups and have them compete in beach volleyball, tug of war, and relay races. Check out Ibiza Beach Games for more information.
- Boat Party – Hire a private boat and spend the day sailing around the island, enjoying music, drinks, and great company. You can find boat rental companies on Ibiza Spotlight.
- Scavenger Hunt – Create a scavenger hunt that takes your team through the streets of Ibiza Town, with challenges and clues along the way. Check out City Adventures for more information.
- Cooking Class – Book a private cooking class and learn how to make traditional Spanish dishes, such as paella or tapas. You can find cooking classes at Ibiza Foodie.
- Yoga Retreat – Treat your team to a relaxing yoga retreat, with daily classes, healthy meals, and plenty of time to unwind. Check out Ibiza Retreats for more information.
- Beach Clean-up – Give back to the community by organizing a beach clean-up event. Check out Cleanwave Ibiza for more information.
- Paintball – Divide your team into teams and compete in a paintball tournament. You can find paintball facilities at Ibiza Paintball.
- Wine Tasting – Take your team on a tour of a local winery, with tastings and a chance to learn about the winemaking process. Check out Can Rich de Buscastell for more information.
- Hiking – Take a guided hike through Ibiza’s stunning countryside, with plenty of opportunities for team bonding and photo ops. Check out Ibiza Hiking for more information.
- Escape Room – Challenge your team to work together to solve puzzles and escape from a locked room. Check out Escape Rooms Ibiza for more information.